TECNIS Eyhance™ Toric II IOL
TECNIS EyhanceTM IOL redefines and surpasses what's been done with standard IOLs.
Revolutionary performance that defies monofocal convetion by offering enhanced intermediate vision.1
|Enhanced Intermediate Vision
|Better Image Contrast in Low Light 2,*
|TECNISTM Toric II Platform
* TECNIS EyhanceTM IOL delivers 31% improvement in image contrast compared to Clareon® IOL at 5mm.
Enhanced Intermediate Vision
Give your patients back more of what they've been missing.
TECNIS EyhanceTM IOL is elevating expectations with enhanced intermediate vision.
- The shape of the TECNIS EyhanceTM lens is designed to improve intermediate vision3
- A modern monofocal IOL with a refractive surface design that's progressive in power from the periphery to the center of the lens4
Elevating Expectations with enhanced intermediate vision
TECNIS EyhanceTM IOL achieved a smoother profile along the entire curve, especially within the intermediate defocus range (up to -1.50 D, corresponding to 66 cm).
The TECNIS EyhanceTM IOL provided significantly better defocus results at -1.0 D and -1.5 D of defocus compared with ZCB00.5
High spectacle independence for intermediate vision
The TECNIS EyhanceTM IOL provides higher spectacle independence for intermediate distance.5
Better Image Contrast in Low Light
Time of day shouldn't change how your patients see the world.
TECNIS EyhanceTM IOLs outperform in low-light conditions, increasing confidence in expected outcomes.2
Experience the difference in image contrast performance with TECNIS EyhanceTM IOLs.
TECNIS EyhanceTM IOLs provide similar daytime and superior night-time contrast performance compared to competitor IOLs.2
- 31% improved contrast compared to Clareon® IOL at 5 mm2
- 45% improved image contrast compared with large pupil (5 mm) vs Hoya VivinexTM IOLs2
cpmm: cycles per mm
MTF: Modulation Transfer Function
Assessed using modulation transfer function at 3mm and 5mm pupil sizes.
Empower your patients to engage in everyday activities with confidence.
TECNIS EyhanceTM IOLs enable patients to perform certain activities with greater ease.
- TECNIS EyhanceTM IOLs provide statistically significant improvement in binocular intermediate vision vs. TECNISTM 1-piece IOLs ZCB001
- Significantly more patients implanted with TECNIS EyhanceTM IOLs had no difficulty with seeing to walk on uneven surfaces vs patients implanted with TECNISTM 1-piece IOLs1
TECNIS SimplicityTM Delivery System - Preloaded and fully disposable
Simplify lens delivery with the fully disposable TECNIS SimplicityTM Delivery System preloaded with TECNIS EyhanceTM IOLs.
- Improve efficiency with a simple 3-step process: hydrate, advance, and deliver6
- Minimize risk of infection associated with contamination3
- Eliminate manual loading errors and IOL touches3,6
* to choose between various IOL delivery systems (not preloaded, semi-preloaded and fully preloaded)
SmartLOADTM Delivery Technology - Environmentally friendly and efficient
This delivery system combines a disposable cartridge preloaded with TECNIS EyhanceTM IOLs with the reusable UNFOLDER VITANTM Inserter.9
SmartLOADTM Delivery Technology produces 4.2x less waste than the average competitive preloaded disposable delivery system8,**
** Calculated based on an average weight of instrument, lens, tray, and packaging of the implantation systems Alcon Atonome®, Hoya VivinexTM and Alcon UltraSert®.
TECNISTM Toric II Platform
Get a grip on visual performance with TECNIS Eyhance™ Toric II IOL.
With its squared and frosted haptic design the TECNISTM Toric II platform delivers exceptional rotational stability.9
- 100% of surgeries had less than 5° of rotation at 3 months.9
- The new squared and frosted haptic design offers exceptional mean rotational stability of 0.94° at 3 months postoperatively.9
View TECNIS Toric Calculator*
* not available for all countries.
1. DOF2018CT4015 – Clinical Investigation of the TECNIS Eyhance™ IOL, Model ICB00. 6-Month Clinical Study. Sep. 2018.
2. DOF2018OTH4004 – TECNIS Eyhance™ and monofocal competitor IOLs MTF data. 7 Sep. 2018.
3. TECNIS Eyhance™ IOL with TECNIS Simplicity ™ Delivery System, Model DIB00 – DfU OUS – Z311246P, Rev. B, 08/2019. REF2019OTH4409.
4. DOF2021CT4005 – Design information of the TECNIS Eyhance™ IOL. 12 Jan 2021.
5. Mencucci R, et al. Visual outcome, optical quality, and patients' satisfaction with a new monofocal intraocular lens, enhanced for intermediate vision: preliminary results. J Cataract Refract Surg 2020 Jan. 17; Epub 2020. REF2020CT4037.
6. Delta IOL Delivery System - Human Factors Validation Report. Dec. 12, 2018. REF2019CT4449.
7. TECNIS Eyhance™ IOL with SmartLOAD™ Delivery Technology GIB00 – DfU INT, Z311262P, Rev. D, 07/2020. REF2020OTH4630.
8. Internal Data - Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc. 2019. REF2020OTH4140.
9. DOF2021CT4019 – Clinical Investigation of Rotational Stability of the TECNIS™ Toric II IOL - From Study NXGT-202-QROS. 20 Aug 2021.
For healthcare professionals only. Please reference the Instructions for Use for a complete list of Indications and Important Safety Information and contact our specialists in case of any question.
Third-party trademarks are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
©Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc. 2023